Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Please Don't reset World. The buildings & structures we build are such a waste then

Status
Not open for further replies.

otakugamingyt

Minecraft Username:
rajeevkrao​

What is the suggestion about?
Please Don't reset World. The buildings & structures we build are such a waste then​

Description:
I know there is a need of world reset as there will be new updates coming from Minecraft So what would I suggest is try to keep a world which won't get reset so that players who build buildings from their heart can keep them
Please don't reset those precious buildings which players spent their time to build it​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I know there is a need of world reset as there will be new updates coming from Minecraft So what would I suggest is try to keep a world which won't get reset so that players who build buildings from their heart can keep them​

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
I understand but there will be a new season everytime so they have to reset it.If you want u can try to download the build u made and paste it on an singleplayer world.You can build more awesome things in the new update.And even if they don't reset there's gonna be so many builds that the server will start lagging

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
we need to reset to start a warn new world where we build explore destroy and repeat else we wont have anything to do after doing much of the stuff yknow

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello otakugamingyt,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a -1.

● Survival has been reset in order for us to bring you all a better experience on the Network. This game-mode was requiring a reset in order to be closer to achieve its potential with the diversity of different features which can be implemented to it.​
● If you want Single Player is a thing, Survival resets because there are people who are bored because they're already Maxed out.​

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, otakugamingyt​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Maps always have to reset when the entire server resets, we unfortunately cannot keep them so players can start fresh.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Andeh

Status
Not open for further replies.