Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Please add

GodFeather03

IGN
GodFeather03
I game has always bothered me because of the cleaners as soon as you get a kill most of the time you get 1-2 shotted and it is really frustrating sometimes.I know the game has talents but they don’t work too much for me.I think that the server can add a ‘No Clean Health Boost’ or some guaranteed potion effects as soon as you get a kill.I think this could be really helpful for the game and for the player base

Lasat

IGN
Aryyann
Hello, there is a talent that does this.

- Navigate to SkyWars Shop in your hotbar in the SW lobby.
- Click on the crown
- Buy the talent called "Second Breath" (bought with 1,000 coins)
- Level up the talent by upgrading and regen II will be more common after kills.

Hope this helps.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

GodFeather03

IGN
GodFeather03
Hello, there is a talent that does this.

- Navigate to SkyWars Shop in your hotbar in the SW lobby.
- Click on the crown
- Buy the talent called "Second Breath" (bought with 1,000 coins)
- Level up the talent by upgrading and regen II will be more common after kills.

Hope this helps.
Read the thread carefully I have mentioned that too.

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
I game has always bothered me because of the cleaners as soon as you get a kill most of the time you get 1-2 shotted and it is really frustrating sometimes.I know the game has talents but they don’t work too much for me.I think that the server can add a ‘No Clean Health Boost’ or some guaranteed potion effects as soon as you get a kill.I think this could be really helpful for the game and for the player base
Hello, if you want to make a suggestion you can do it here https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
this seems like a severe case of skill issue.
the solution is to either
a- get good
b- play bw where you do not get cleaned :D
its that simple

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Dear GodFeather03,

If you would like to submit a suggestion then feel free to suggest here

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Its called
its called second breath buy it (1k coins) and upgrade it if its at 4 level at least u will get more chnaces for the potion

General_ko

IGN
General_ko
Read the thread carefully I have mentioned that too.
leveling up skills is the way to go, your suggestion is a way to kill the server, and a good kit to avoid getting cleaned is the healer kit, use the kit issued pots as fast as you get out of a fight