Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved Playing in jartex

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenstev421

Hello friends I have previosly played in this server using a cracked account as well as my brother later on we both got premium accounts. although my brother was able to register in his new account to the server but i was not able to do so because of the server saying that there have been too many registrations from one connection. I would appreciate if you can help me to be able to play in the server.

Solution
Hello, stevenstev421.

You are not allowed to have more than 5 accounts registered on the server. Please use one of the usernames you have registered with before. If you forgot their passwords, you can submit a password reset request here.​

If you don't have more than 4 accounts registered on the server and want to use your new ign, please do the following:​
  1. Change you Internet connection.
  • Don't use your main router, switch to something else like mobile data or another router and then join the server. You should be able to register. After registration, you can return to your main router and play normally.
  1. Restart your router.
  • That might...

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello, stevenstev421.

You are not allowed to have more than 5 accounts registered on the server. Please use one of the usernames you have registered with before. If you forgot their passwords, you can submit a password reset request here.​

If you don't have more than 4 accounts registered on the server and want to use your new ign, please do the following:​
  1. Change you Internet connection.
  • Don't use your main router, switch to something else like mobile data or another router and then join the server. You should be able to register. After registration, you can return to your main router and play normally.
  1. Restart your router.
  • That might change your IP and you should be able to register.
  1. Vpn bypass request.
If none of the above solutions solved your issue then I recommend submitting a vpn bypass request and wait for the staff to review it. I advise you to read this thread before submitting your vpn bypass request.​

If you encounter any issues while playing on JartexNetwork, there are two places you can go:​
Have a great day/night,
Swervinng

Solution

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, stevenstev421!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Knowly

Status
Not open for further replies.