Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Player Council

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wessello

Minecraft Username:
Wessello

What is the suggestion about?
Player Council

Description:
A Player Council is a person who will help the staff members. They only will have a Prefix with PC or Player-Council. Or just nothing. The Player Council is a person who can help the staff members with lil things. Like: Report the hackers at them, help them with builds, help them with commands etc etc. The Player Council has to be online every day for much hours. I think that is the most handy because staff members aren't online every day and every hour. You can have a bigger chanse to help more people with this way. I think this kind of person is really handy. I already saw it on a other server and it helped well.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Read discription. It's not much and not a big idea but I think if you guys will work it all out, it will be a good project.

I do agree with what you have to say Wessello, but not all of it. It is true that staff members are't online every day and every hour as we don't see much of them, but there's a reason behind that. The game itself already has multiple ways in which they can report players. If you would like to report a player, just type in /report and the server will provide you with a link to report a player. Hiring people to do this job would seem quite redundant as it would't make sense to get people to do something the server can do on it's own. Yes, you can help more people this way but the server also does give announcements on trials for you to help the server. Try applying for the server so that Jartex Network has more people to help them with the server rather than appointing a whole new rank of people which can help the players who have any sort of difficulties.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello W Wessello

Thank you for your interest by creating suggestion(s) for JartexNetwork.
Unfortunately, I'll be denying your suggestion due to;

• There is completely no need for this. If you want to help with rule breakers either report them at forums (which you can earn Great Reporter) or simply apply for the Trial Rank yourself. You can also apply for Builder if you're wanting to help with builds.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at natty_sword#0001. Jartex Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.