Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Placed Heads cause world FPS drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

sepehr123

Addicted Member
As I’ve been playing survival for more than 4 months now I should say regardless of all other bugs and glitches this one is too annoying so please remove Heads from survival and let us have a game in peace.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
i agree they are basically just a lag machine but it makes u crash

Technostein2

Donator
Donator
Hey,
You can inform the developers about this issue by suggesting heads removal here
the community might back you up, good luck.

Yux6

It depends, on PC + server

If there are many head placed in somewhere "world" it should not lag that much, but if you are close to he heads that should lag you. Like I siad it depends on pc and server

- As a person that works servers I have may tested some stuff that can lag servers but it depends still if the server is strong to hold heads. Some can some can't.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sepehr123

sepehr123

Addicted Member
It depends, on PC + server

If there are many head placed in somewhere "world" it should not lag that much, but if you are close to he heads that should lag you. Like I siad it depends on pc and server

- As a person that works servers I have may tested some stuff that can lag servers but it depends still if the server is strong to hold heads. Some can some can't.
It shows that you don’t have experience in playing survival, the fact is u don’t get fps drops when you’re close to them and it happens while ur game tries to load steve skins

Yux6

It shows that you don’t have experience in playing survival, the fact is u don’t get fps drops when you’re close to them and it happens while ur game tries to load steve skins
Not only steve heads can lag you/server. And of course I do have experience with playing Survival, Because I worked on a survival servers and they "had" the same problem "with heads" It depends like I siad, it doesn't has to be the same "problem".

I have played on

- Survival + Plots
- Survival + Jobs
- Normal Survival / Clean Survival

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sepehr123

sepehr123

Addicted Member
Not only steve heads can lag you/server. And of course I do have experience with playing Survival, Because I worked on a survival servers and they "had" the same problem "with heads" It depends like I siad, it doesn't has to be the same "problem".

I have played on

- Survival + Plots
- Survival + Jobs
- Normal Survival / Clean Survival
the fact is they cause a huge fps drop when you try to load and move toward them and I showed sr.mod how annoying they are.

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
Hello, Sepehr123!

Please make a suggestion here

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.