Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Discord Ping of Chat Events

IGN
Beast_Akshat69

Minecraft Username:
Beast_Akshat69​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Discord​

What is your suggestion's title?
Ping of Chat Events​

Suggestion Details:
Hello there,
As we are pinged ( or we can make ) for every giveaway, news, updates. There should be an option to turn on ping for every chat event, for example, if a chat event pops up ( like a maths question) even if we are not on the main chat we will be notified about the event and try to answer it. Due to this we can easily go to other chats ( like the donator assistance meme ) cause chat events are only there in the main chat.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help a lot, as it will increase engagement of people on chat events and will make more chances for people (cause its a matter of seconds, trust me I missed 10+ events in 1 min difference). Then we can easily chat in Donator and other chats. And few times the chat events are missed out of people cause they never know when it will come.​

Extra Information:
The ping should be customizable and optional for people who wants to.​

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
That would make every random try to go for the chat event payout so downvote

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Beast_Akshat69
IGN
Beast_Akshat69
Then give this ping option for engaged member + players cause I want to talk in donator but can't manage both

_Nightmare_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hosaingamerz
can't do it bro if this happens like fofo888 fofo888 said every random will come and what are u saying is engaged member will get it then half of try hard chat event will die because none of them got that badge

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Minecraft Username:
Beast_Akshat69​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Discord​

What is your suggestion's title?
Ping of Chat Events​

Suggestion Details:
Hello there,​
As we are pinged ( or we can make ) for every giveaway, news, updates. There should be an option to turn on ping for every chat event, for example, if a chat event pops up ( like a maths question) even if we are not on the main chat we will be notified about the event and try to answer it. Due to this we can easily go to other chats ( like the donator assistance meme ) cause chat events are only there in the main chat.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help a lot, as it will increase engagement of people on chat events and will make more chances for people (cause its a matter of seconds, trust me I missed 10+ events in 1 min difference). Then we can easily chat in Donator and other chats. And few times the chat events are missed out of people cause they never know when it will come.​

Extra Information:
The ping should be customizable and optional for people who wants to.​
-1 no way I am gonna let this slide the nolifers will get the chatevents and it would be unfair for other people