Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

theproddd

I think you guys should add a pet that boosts mobcoins, like for example a Frog pet with Common to Legendary tiers and buffs Mobcoin finding to 3.0x mobcoins for 10 percent chance for legendary, same as the Cowboy pet and Dragon pet but just for Mobcoins.

Yanique1

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
I think you guys should add a pet that boosts mobcoins, like for example a Frog pet with Common to Legendary tiers and buffs Mobcoin finding to 3.0x mobcoins for 10 percent chance for legendary, same as the Cowboy pet and Dragon pet but just for Mobcoins.
/ce? coustom enchants already exists?

Mitch090999

hmmm good idea lets wait if JN will do it

fatelss

Donator
Donator
if you wanna suggest something click here

Status
Not open for further replies.