Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

PERM BAN = 31 DAY BAN = LESS??

i had been perm bann and after an appeal I got it reduced to 31 days
And I'm so happy but 31 days is a lot again
So I wanted to ask I can appeal again
To get my ban reduced again ??

It's not that much. In fact is a bit too little. You should request them to extend your ban to 2 months instead, that would be a more reasonable amount. Try it and tell us how it goes.

How are u helping me
Lmao u want me to make my ban for 2 months?
Yeah! I think it would be better for you to make the ban for 2 months. It will teach you patience and humility, both very noble and valuable skills. And life is more than just minecraft. I really think you should try it, it might make your life better.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M
Yeah! I think it would be better for you to make the ban for 2 months. It will teach you patience and humility, both very noble and valuable skills. And life is more than just minecraft. I really think you should try it, it might make your life better.
Ong fr sstfu just wanted to know if it's possible ur reduce it again
U don't need to get so hyperactive u ADHD kid

Ong fr sstfu just wanted to know if it's possible ur reduce it again
U don't need to get so hyperactive u ADHD kid
you are such a normie. i would be dissapointed by your attitude if it was not to be expected by a loser kid on the internet like you. but i will keep trying to help people, maybe sometime someone will listen to my advice and actually be happier thanks to it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M
you are such a normie.
would be dissapointed by your attitude if it was not to be expected by a loser kid on the internet like you. but i will keep trying to help people, maybe sometime someone will listen to my advice and actually be happier thanks to it.
Help ??? Ur so weared u literally were telling me to INCREASE my ban . So weared calling that helpful
I'm not even sure why I'm talking to u go live a life while I am until I get unbanned