Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied percentage off thing that appears in the middle of your screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

WzDio

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
WzDio​

What is the suggestion about?
percentage off thing that appears in the middle of your screen​

Description:
it can be very annoying as for me i have mythic rank and i have no need to have a 50% off or 60% off in my face while i'm trying to PvP as i have the highest rank i feel as there is no need to throw that in my face and it can be very distracting if i'm trying to make a video or doing Ranked i have bought mythic so i don't need to know about all the discounts as i have the best rank the server offers its very annoying and it throws me off sometimes costing a duel (ranked/unranked) if someone has a rank i think they shouldnt need that message in there face especially when they have the top rank and they most likely already know about it maybe make it smaller and put it in a different place where it wont disturb the player experience maybe just in the chat for people that have ranks​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this will make it easier for youtubers like myself to advertise and make videos with nothing ruining the video and making it very annoying for players and content creators​

montearchie

Donator
Donator
+1

Seriously annoying, and as -o7v- said before; it just makes them looks like sellouts.

Sweazi

Donator
Donator
+1
It's really unnecessary for people who have the highest rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.