Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted KitPvP People logging alts off in safe rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contiune

Minecraft Username:
Contiune​

What is the suggestion about?
People logging alts off in safe rooms.​

Description:
I want this rule to be added because there has been a lot of cases of ranked people logging alts off In every safe room on kitpvp. This is very unfair because it doesnt do the purpose of what they are made for "safe-room" You fight people then when you need to get out of combat you run there and then you are welcomed by a alt in yijki with notch apples and chug jugs. This is very unfair on every especially new players say they work hard for there stuff then get it taken away like that. I have seen alot of cases of people complaining about it in chat. It has happened multiple times to myself.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would help kitpvp a lot, as I said a lot of people complain about it. It would give people the chance to actually survive a pvp fight. People are just to hungry for sets on kitpvp and something needs to be done about it.​

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Contiune​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
DrogonMC.

Status
Not open for further replies.