Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Pearl Sumo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolaze_

Minecraft Username:
Coolaze_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Pearl Sumo​

Suggestion Details:
A minigame in your practice server, where the objective is that it's like sumo but in the sky, with the following: blocks (usually sandstone), Knockback Sticks, and Ender Pearls. You can also make it a best of 3.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
JN is a unique server, yet it lacks some popular games. Pearl Sumo could make the practice server even more active, and could improve JN's status. Currently, mostly only cracked minecraft players play on it. Pearl Sumo could make Premium minecraft players be active on the server.​

Extra Information:
I can help build maps for the minigame, and it's fairly simple. I am currently building one.​

aayush1_yt

Donator
Donator
IGN
aayush1_YT
It's a good idea but I doubt if jartex would add it

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I don't know if this would be a good idea so I will stay neutral

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Minecraft Username:
Coolaze_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Pearl Sumo​

Suggestion Details:
A minigame in your practice server, where the objective is that it's like sumo but in the sky, with the following: blocks (usually sandstone), Knockback Sticks, and Ender Pearls. You can also make it a best of 3.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
JN is a unique server, yet it lacks some popular games. Pearl Sumo could make the practice server even more active, and could improve JN's status. Currently, mostly only cracked minecraft players play on it. Pearl Sumo could make Premium minecraft players be active on the server.​

Extra Information:
I can help build maps for the minigame, and it's fairly simple. I am currently building one.​
It's a really good idea tho but kb sticks in sumo idk if its worth it cus of delayed kb for non eu players if it is limited to pearls sandstone and fist fight then m sure it will be a good game mode neutral as of now cus of the kb sticks

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
They won't be adding any modes until the next reset probably, the idea is simple and ill stay neutral

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
I feel like this would be an amazing addition to Practice and I don't see a reason to not add it.

+1

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Coolaze_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.