Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Organise Koth Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Minecraft Username:
Empity​

What is the suggestion about?
Organise Koth Schedule​

Description:
This should have been done long time ago , as we all know , if you do /koth schedule it will show all koths for the week with the time and type , but to be honest, it is so hard to read it and to find the next koth , so I have a small suggestion that can be done in few hours to fix this :

The time should be in ascending order from the end of the last day to the end of the current day and in GMT timezone to be easy for everyone to calculate their time zone , also show us the GMT timezone word , cause most of players don't know what the time zone of this time , which means they never know what is the next koth and when .​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help us a lot and make it a lot easier for us .​

Crueling

Banned
-1 use ur tiny brain's power and please just do /koth next YEAH I KNOW! surprising really that you can do that??!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
-1 use ur tiny brain's power and please just do /koth next YEAH I KNOW! surprising really that you can do that??!
Are you idiot ? , I said i want to know koths time not the next koth , also no need to be rude just because a suggestion . By the way , eveyone knows that command but we never use it , we want to know not just the next koth but all koths time.

Status
Not open for further replies.