Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

One thing is missing from the bedwars maps: a pixel art of my name

_RICHkz

Hi, from the top of the ranking (beds broken section)
I have to point out to you that, unfortunately, the Jartex builders
forgot to dedicate a pixel art to me.

Here's how the map should look, in my opinion:

2019-05-20_21.48.25.png

H - - - - E - - - - L - - - - L - - - - O - - - - H - - - - E - - - - L - - - - L - - - - O - - - - H - - - - E - - - - L - - - - L - - - - O - - - - H - - - - E - - - - L - - - - L - - - - O - - - - H - - - - E - - - - L - - - - L - - - - O - - - - H - - - - E - - - - L - - - - L - - - - O - - - - H - - - - E - - - - L - - - - L - - - - O - - - - H - - - - E - - - - L - - - - L - - - - O - - - - H - - - - E - - - - L - - - - L - - - - O

I hope the irony is appreciated here :unsure:

Actually I do this post to remember that there is still a bug that I reported a while ago,
more than once: as you can see, there appears to be a player on the yellow team, but in reality it was eliminated.
When the bug occurs, the victory is randomly assigned.
I don't make a new bug report because I know that the repeated ones are eliminated so I remember you in this post.

Greetings to all the Jartex staff,

I know you will do a good job, see you soon.

_RICHkz :jartex:

I think you should have made a bug report, there it would have been acknowledged faster.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_RICHkz

_RICHkz

I think you should have made a bug report, there it would have been acknowledged faster.

I have already done two reports on this problem. Needless to make a third (they are eliminated), this is a post to remind the staff that this bug is still present