Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Omintool scroll ???

Keke675__

Hello, this evening i got an Omnitool scroll, I don't know what it was so I tried to apply on my pik, then i broke a dirt block but now it dosen't change in any other tool... Is that normal ? is there a way to get back my pik (it was prestige 3 so ... ) ?

screenshot.239.png

Thanks !
Keke675__

Hello, this evening i got an Omnitool scroll, I don't know what it was so I tried to apply on my pik, then i broke a dirt block but now it dosen't change in any other tool... Is that normal ? is there a way to get back my pik (it was prestige 3 so ... ) ?

View attachment 23632

Thanks !
Keke675__
RIP your pickaxe. Omintool scroll is broken so do not apply it on your "other" pickaxe if you got another

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Something is wrong, omnitool pickaxes that have changed to axes or shovels will not turn back regardless of what item you try to mine. As soon as they transform from a pickaxe to something else, they're stuck that way.
Toggling the enchant won't work, I've tried it. Looks like a new bug this season :confetti:.
Edit: If by remove it you mean toggle the scroll. If there's an actual way to remove omnitool scrolls, please let us know!
Idk im still wondering hownon earth did the devs manage to make this in to a bug when they don't even touch those stuff lol

Fatory

IGN
Fatory

View attachment 23632

Thanks !
Keke675__
i have a similar problem to this with my p3 pick and it was stuck as an axe but there is a way try breaking stone or any other block that needs pickaxe to break, and mabye slowly it should turn back to pickaxe. but if that dont work then its bugged/broken.

~Fatory