Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Not enough people for clan

Scyix

Addicted Member
IGN
Scyix
So the majority of the decent players are all taken and when you find someone that is high lvl sometimes they're just straight-up bad feels boosted almost all I want is a decent payer that can win solos is that too much to ask for 😩

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
I can win solos, im a sweat 😎
But i don't have discord so dont expect that. Im level 32 i have 4000kills and 1500 finals and 1750 beds approximately. If you want invite me

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
The reason they dont want to join your clan is because they already have a clan. Why leave a good clan when offered to be invited to another clan. Also MrBeastAlan MrBeastAlan do be cracked at the game.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
The reason they dont want to join your clan is because they already have a clan. Why leave a good clan when offered to be invited to another clan. Also MrBeastAlan MrBeastAlan do be cracked at the game.
how you say im cracked? Lol
How do you have more beds than finals? i have only 1500 beds but 1900 finals
Damn
Ayy not bad. most people see final kills and not beds so you are better

NaibuuHyper

Donator
Donator
IGN
HS50
So the majority of the decent players are all taken and when you find someone that is high lvl sometimes they're just straight-up bad feels boosted almost all I want is a decent payer that can win solos is that too much to ask for 😩
I don't own a Clan or anything, I used to be in a Clan owned by Jax_God_1966 with Tryhards and Sweats. Due to Jartex having issues with clans, the clan got automatically disbanded and since then I haven't joined a Clan since nobody recruited me. So that is the reason why i'm Clanless.
(Also I don't want to join any clan from now till the new season)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Scyix

Scyix

Addicted Member
IGN
Scyix
I can win solos, im a sweat 😎
But i don't have discord so dont expect that. Im level 32 i have 4000kills and 1500 finals and 1750 beds approximately. If you want invite me
Alan, i sent you a request to join just type /clan join Died btw minimum trophies per day is 100