Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Not able to join

Status
Not open for further replies.

__DEATH_WISH__

I am not using VPN i don't know how to download it but still it showes i am i love jartex i want to play pls fix this my username is __DEATH_WISH__

Solution
Hello, __DEATH_WISH__.

This is just a common issue and you don't have to worry about it too much. To be able to play on the server again, please follow the steps below:​
  • Ensure that you are not using any type of VPNs. If you do, turn it off and join the server again.
If you are not using a vpn or turning your vpn off didn't fix the issue, please do the following:
  • Join JartexNetwork's discord server if you haven't already. Here's the link to join! Click Here!
  • Take a full-size screenshot that shows the following:
  1. Your minecraft client or/and version.
  2. Your taskbar.
  3. The bot-filter page.
  • Example...

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello, __DEATH_WISH__.

This is just a common issue and you don't have to worry about it too much. To be able to play on the server again, please follow the steps below:​
  • Ensure that you are not using any type of VPNs. If you do, turn it off and join the server again.
If you are not using a vpn or turning your vpn off didn't fix the issue, please do the following:
  • Join JartexNetwork's discord server if you haven't already. Here's the link to join! Click Here!
  2. Your taskbar.
  3. The bot-filter page.

• Send the screenshot in JartexNetwork's assistance chat and tag a staff member. ( Helper / Above ).
Anyways, after joining JartexNetwork's discord server, sending a screenshot for the bot-filter in assistance chat and tagging a staff member, you will have to wait for them to whitelist you. It may take a couple of minutes so be patient.​

If you encounter any issues while playing on JartexNetwork, there are two places you can go:​
Have a great day/night,
Swervinng

Solution

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
I suggest you either inform a high ranked staff member so he/her can VPN whitelist you, or you can just submit a VPN bypass request here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/vpn-bypass-request.103/
For your information and to prevent you giving wrong knowledge in the future:
You suggested him to create a VPN bypass request, even though he stated he was not using a vpn. VPN bypass requests are for players who need to use a VPN to connect to the server.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Hello, __DEATH_WISH__.

2. Your taskbar.
  3. The bot-filter page.

• Send the screenshot in JartexNetwork's assistance chat and tag a staff member. ( Helper / Above ).
Anyways, after joining JartexNetwork's discord server, sending a screenshot for the bot-filter in assistance chat and tagging a staff member, you will have to wait for them to whitelist you. It may take a couple of minutes so be patient.​

If you encounter any issues while playing on JartexNetwork, there are two places you can go:​
Have a great day/night,
Swervinng
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, __DEATH_WISH__!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ SquareWings928

Status
Not open for further replies.