Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied No Resets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunz

Minecraft Username:
BunnyNinja2803​

What is the suggestion about?
No Resets​

Description:
Please do not reset SBD, it really discourages players from playing. I used to enjoy playing SBD but after the resets and losing all my progress I just kinda lost interest. A lot of my friends who play on Jartex also told the same thing to me. Instead of resets you can just update SBD like just add new stuff.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This in my opinion will encourage more people to play SBD and stick to it reason being that you won't loose your island and items.​

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
-1. Already suggested and denied. Also, doing no reset would mean newcomers won't be able to compete with long-time players, as it's normal for SBD players to have trillions of money and items near the end of the season.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Bunz

Bunz

So if there is a item that takes a long time to grind and you obtain it, thats great! But now you get to know that there is a reset in a week.
That would suck.

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
So if there is a item that takes a long time to grind and you obtain it, thats great! But now you get to know that there is a reset in a week.
That would suck.
Agreed. Since I took a long time to grind for leveling up last season, but imagine SBD hasn't had a reset for a whole year, then players like Djim, Ataman, Akaisan(the richest players of practically every season) will have trillions, if not quadrillions of money, and overpowered items. Then comes you, who just started with almost 0 money and seeing how everyone is so rich and everything on /ah costs so much, you quit because there is no way you can beat them or have any progress(because the over-powered players and their island members will camp the bosses), even if you grind 24x7. That is what's gonna happen if SBD doesn't reset. So, its painful to start over again every season after grinding so much but still it's good for the community.

Hope this clears my perspective:).
Also, it's gonna get denied since it was already suggested and denied.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Bunz

Bunz

Makes sense but probably atleast let us keep our items and personal level?

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
-1 people dupes items every season, dupes ruin the economy gets ruined, resets fixes the ruined economy. New players who play it will not be better than anyone who is playing from long time, resets make it good, play Skyblock fantasy it you don't want resets, people after playing 1 months quit because they have die everything so resets make people play again and again...

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
-1 No reset = no life. Start over. Do something new and better. Get over it lol

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Already suggested + I suggest that you do not suggest that

Mixu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mixu_Gamer
-1 Already suggested. and also if no reset people will have like 100 billion in 1 years

Status
Not open for further replies.