Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SkyWars /nick ( READ IT 1ST ! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
KevinKimYT

What is the suggestion about?
/nick ( READ IT 1ST ! )

Description:
Used for Skywars, but also bedwars
so i ever suggested this thing and got denied like a years ago and I just saw a suggestion to add :
fly and /nick command also got denied like a few month ago
but now, they added fly for every donator rank in minigames server, so i think there is a possibility for /nick to get accepted

I straightaway tell you, I and my YT friend ( Sahvi ) got targetted like alot time, it's my us frutstation to make quality content, if you don't know yet, /nick meant to disguise a person into non-rank with diffrent name so that person don't get targetted, it's very useful "minimum at minigames"

I know you probably got alot of idea to deny it :
1. It's not changing the server alot
=> I know you aren't feel targeted when you play a skywars / bedwars game, but I did, pls don't say that straight away, hurt my feeling tbh

2. why you apply to be YT when you just can play normally with non-rank instead?
=> Not only me, but more YouTuber of jartex made vid to promote the server, i think we entitled to get something

3. It's Hard do create that
=> Jartex made alot of cool update recently on skywars and bedwars, so many OP stuff and more cool stuff, why can't they make a single command?

4. It's impossible to accept a suggestion that already denied to accepted
=> how about fly ability for donator rank? it's denied in the past, but now it's accepted

5. Other than that, what positive thing about /nick?
=> Not only for YTers, they can added it for staff to not be seen, usually hacker is afraid to hack when there is a staff in their room, so now it's easier to catch a hacker
=> You can give it to donator rank like Silver / Gold rank to use that ability, it can helps jartex marketing to sale more rank because of that interesting ability

6. It's hard to catch when a hacker is donator
=> I didn't hope so much that you can choose your own nick when you do /nick , random nick is also great, you can still add a history of a nickname that a donator / YT / Staff use

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
For YTers = Can Make quality content without being interupted
Staff = Easier to catch a hacker
Normal Person = Can buy donator rank because /nick is an interesting command

Extra Information:
Getting targeted is so frustating, if you want proof, i can send you picture of a person said like, "Let's rekt the YouTuber "
bla bla bla...

N

Neohz

How about for leaderboard players? I, for one, get targetted a lot and don't really get the chance to play regularly :/

Status
Not open for further replies.