Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Survival Next Season Pvp Arena

Neutronial

Minecraft Username:
Neutron1zips​

What is your suggestion's title?
Next Season Pvp Arena​

Suggestion Details:
So the pvp Arena this season was pretty small, it had 3 parts, The Main Part ( At the Top ) The Mid Part ( after u go down the Stairs, And The Bottom Part ( In the Bottom ), so this seasons PvP Arena was pretty bad, u cant even escape, im pretty sure this PvP Arena was taken from Pika SSN2 Survival, so i think u should take the SSN3 Pika-Network PvP Arena ( Survival ) it was a big arena, u could escape in there easier, u could not bug out of the map ( Due to the tall walls ) And i think everyone liked it during that time, theres still so many people that want it back for next season, its​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It is a Big PvP Arena as i said, u cant bug out of it like the arena currently in Jartex, and Pika-Network too, the arena was big, u could atleast try to escape from it, rather than just giving up ( Like in this arena, its kinda small, and ugly )​

Extra Information:
U can ofcourse edit the map and make it even better, heres a preview of how the map kinda looked like :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59pGYw86svs
, i dont have actual video of all of its part but i found Montages made in that arena , u can see for yourself the arena is fabulous.​

WarpKiller

-1, I don't think jartex owner/developers gonna make jartex same like pika as their owners are same

QuFox

Game Producer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Neutronial​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Not enough community support
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ QuFox