Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

⭐ NEW YOUTUBE SERIES ⭐ BEDWARS GAMEPLAY ⭐ FEATURING ABODE, EMYSAKAWAII, STARPHAZED, AND MORE ⭐

Hey there! I'd like to introduce you to my new YouTube series that I'm planning on uploading on there with my buddies, we play a ton of Bedwars on Jartex Network, the first episode has already been uploaded! I hope you'll enjoy it, I'm having fun while playing on the server and making videos on it adds to the fun, I have 3 primary friends that I'm going to be playing with frequently in this series, here are their names and a small description on them:

Starphazed:
She swears a lot so this isn't going to be a PG channel xD Please don't bully her, she means no harm ;_; She's a pretty good at PvP and usually just wants to cut to the chase and rush, no weapons or anything, just her, blocks, SOMETIMES a pick, and her 10/10 PvP skills.

Emysakawaii:
She isn't the greatest at PvP so she usually tries to avoid that, she's a really good defender and loves to stay in the base, she also likes adding thicker bridges so we don't fall off or something which rarely happens lol. She means no harm and chances are, she's going to be in most of the videos, she's in the same time-zone as me so we both are awake at the same time.

Abode:
Sadly Abode doesn't want to reveal his voice so his mic is always going to be muted which I hope shouldn't be a problem with you guys, he's a great PvP player and likes to rush unprepared but somehow, he gets the enemy's bed, I don't know how he does it but he does xD He has a tendency to give a lot of his resources to his teammates, he's a nice boi and he shall be protected at all costs.

SkittyStarlight:
That's me, the owner of this YouTube channel, you'll almost always see me with a diamond axe or a wooden sword, I really like to rush but preparing for it is also key so I like getting some levels of protection and diamond armor before I do so.

You'll learn a lot more about us if you keep with the series, scheduling of the episodes are probably going to be erratic but we'll try keeping the series alive for as long as we can, the link to the video is going to be near here and thanks for reading.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK47tlWo_lE&feature=youtu.be