Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New To Jartex Network

MinecraftMyLife

Hello guys i saw jartex network in youtube and i think its a cool server. I heard about kitpvp and i want to start playing it.

Can you guys give me advice / tips in kitpvp ....

Thanks

oumuchtop

Donator
Donator
IGN
oumuchtop
Hello, I recommend you to play bedwars a lot at first to gain skill, dont forget also duels to improve ur pvp, and then u can grind levels in sw, stay focused, new gigachad.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Hello guys i saw jartex network in youtube and i think its a cool server. I heard about kitpvp and i want to start playing it.

Thanks
I would suggest you to start by getting good pvp skills as kitpvp is a only pvp gamemode, then try getting around 30k cash curency there and buy a warrior rank so you dont get tagged by other ranked people so often. To get more cash i would suggest participating in fishing events ( in order to know when each event starts do the command ./events but some of them are started by players that payed for it so there can be 1 event that day or 100 ) there also some guides for kitpvp new players if you scroll through this sub forum, ex: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/ultimate-kitpvp-guide-2021.149783/

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MinecraftMyLife

oumuchtop oumuchtop daviddaraban daviddaraban Thank you guys so much for the help. I will update you with my kit journey.
Thank you guys

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Good luck with your kit journey mate also welcome to jartex

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
I would suggest you to start by getting good pvp skills as kitpvp is a only pvp gamemode, then try getting around 30k cash curency there and buy a warrior rank so you dont get tagged by other ranked people so often. To get more cash i would suggest participating in fishing events ( in order to know when each event starts do the command ./events but some of them are started by players that payed for it so there can be 1 event that day or 100 ) there also some guides for kitpvp new players if you scroll through this sub forum, ex: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/ultimate-kitpvp-guide-2021.149783/
I suggest you to DM david xD

Zeyn_L_

Thanks
Play on events especially the fishing events get money buy /fix all / /invsee then buy ranks

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I recommend that you vote for the server because it gives you good rewards for kitpvp (and other gamemodes as well).