Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New summer update in minigames

Manhal_IQ_

Hello jartex!
I am posting this thread to you about the new update,

The new update was lot's of fun jartex added new kill messages, win effect and a new kill effect which was really awesome. Beside the goodies there also something bad we are experiencing playing minigames.
In a minigame called 'Bedwars' our quick buy has vanished me and my friends Ender183, Bluryu and Darkraider resettled the shopkeeper in lobby but still it had not worked (1)

(2) if we are opening kill message after time it his showing we don't have any kill message equipped we have to go lobby and select it after each game. And also a request to remove "random kill message" cause it is removing the fun and joy of getting kill messages ,win effects, kill effects from brainwasher.

The new kill messages and kill effects are awesome.
Hope jartex will fix this issue soon.

Your jartex player,
~Sohu

ned_

Donator
Donator
Hello jartex!

The new update was lot's of fun jartex added new kill messages, win effect and a new kill effect which was really awesome. Beside the goodies there also something bad we are experiencing playing minigames.
In a minigame called 'Bedwars' our quick buy has vanished me and my friends Ender183, Bluryu and Darkraider resettled the shopkeeper in lobby but still it had not worked (1)

(2) if we are opening kill message after time it his showing we don't have any kill message equipped we have to go lobby and select it after each game. And also a request to remove "random kill message" cause it is removing the fun and joy of getting kill messages ,win effects, kill effects from brainwasher.

Your jartex player,
~Sohu
ummm what is this thread exactly?

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Hello jartex!

Your jartex player,
~Sohu
Thank you for clarifying the summer update!