Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New player looking for friend

morgun

Can someone help me answer something? What's the difference between the 3 worlds? Emerald, Gold and Diamond? Seems like they are the same, no?

Also I am starting fresh, looking for friends to team up with, build and explore the world together. I plan on playing for a long time, a year or more.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
What's the difference between the 3 worlds? Emerald, Gold and Diamond? Seems like they are the same, no?
They are just 3 random different worlds on survival
Its so as to balance the load on servers
Theres also resource worlds which unlike Emerald, Diamond or Gold do reset

It doesnt matter to be honest which one of those world you select, as one doesnt have any necessary advantage over another
Just make sure your team members or friends are there with you in a same world so that you wont miss out on fun

Destrod

Donator
Donator
IGN
DestrodUwU
Can someone help me answer something? What's the difference between the 3 worlds? Emerald, Gold and Diamond? Seems like they are the same, no?

Also I am starting fresh, looking for friends to team up with, build and explore the world together. I plan on playing for a long time, a year or more.
Hi morgun! I've been playing on survival on and off for around 2 months or so, would love to get acquainted with you

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Have been playing survival for a while can play with you if you want
ign: Nexus720

Tejaswasan08

It is good that you are a new player and want friends to play with, Jartex has many good people, u can try making an in game friend
WARNING: Do Not Share Any Personal Details Online