Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

new mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerBoyHypy

guys i have found a mod in google which teels which player is nicked as what name i was thinking is that mod legal orr it is bannable????

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Dear GamerBoyHypy,

I am not sure whether it is allowed but I would imagine it isn't as it isn't in the regular clients,

If you believe this is a bug and would like to report the bug then feel free to report here. It helps to have evidence to support your bug report but it is not essential.

Have a good day!

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

CarrotGamingYT

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Its not banable because Diamond rank players can use /nick command

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Hello GamerboyHypy,

I would imagine this mod would not be allowed due to the fact it which remove the reason of diamond users using /nick which they paid for.

and along with that, Youtubers will most likely get targetted and staff may be nicked looking for hackers and they wouldn't be to happy to see 'Oh my god! There is a admin in our game!! Their ign is... [name]', Defeating the purpose of /nick.

I hope this clears up your belief if it is allowed or not, I hope you have a good day!!

Many thanks,
iFlyYT

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
guys i have found a mod in google which teels which player is nicked as what name i was thinking is that mod legal orr it is bannable????
I'm not really sure if it is bannable or not, so I suggest you get in contact with a staff member and ask them.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
I'm not really sure if it is bannable or not, so I suggest you get in contact with a staff member and ask them.
After thought, I know it's highly bannable. It's a unfair advantage to nicked users.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Oh yeah, you're right. Didn't think about that...
I'm a diamond ranked user and if i bought something then for a player to come and say to me 'You're nicked. I have mod to see', It would just be like a scam really.

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
I'm a diamond ranked user and if i bought something then for a player to come and say to me 'You're nicked. I have mod to see', It would just be like a scam really.
True. Anyways, have a good rest of the day/night!

Yanique1

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
you can find out if a player is nicked using /find (their name) so i don’t see why it wouldn’t be allowed. The only thing is /find doesn’t tell you the real person

Status
Not open for further replies.