Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other New minigame called "Zombieland"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylin3

Minecraft Username:
Skylin3​

What is the suggestion about?
New minigame called "Zombieland"​

Description:
The game is about survival, 21 players will be spawned on some random locations each of them will have a partner everyone will have a trio, however 3 players will be chosen to become zombie there will be a timer of 15 minutes and and the timer runs out there will be a beacon light shining to the skies and the humans must get to it without getting killed

There will be chests around the map to loot inside it will be some food, weapons such as Bows, Melees, and guns they must use that in order to survive they need to use those weapons to kill the zombies

there will be 2 gamemodes, when players join in a game lobby they can vote which gamemode they want to play

here are the gamemode

1.Normal mode: just try to survive until the light(beacon light) comes out and you need to get to it

2.Zombie leader:there will be 4 players to be choosen as zombies 1 will be the leader (the strongest zombie) and players need to survive until the light comes out (beacon light) and get to it

3.Mutation: there will be 4 chosen zombie who will have special abilities such as speed not speed 2 that'll be op and one will have strength not strength 2 that'll be op and 1 will have poison, they can use that to poison their enemy however they'll only have 10% chance of poisoning their enemies cause! It might be op and one will have jump boost 2 cause it will not really be that op unless your on hight grounds so its op​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
vro hopefuly this gets added its my own thoughts and creativity btw hopefuly this wont be as boring as thebridge
srsly i only got entertained for like 2 months and there it goes i'm kinda bored​

Extra Information:
Srsly add this this aint trash as thebridge

Your vro. -Skylin3.​

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
JN has just added a new minigame as you know, I doubt they will be adding a new minigame anytime soon.

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Skylin3​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • We're currently not looking to add any minigames.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
xd_banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.