Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New mini game idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatPour

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
BatPour​

What is the suggestion about?
New mini game idea​

Description:
Few game modes about Hide and seek
1. Normal mode
Gameplay : Hunter must be wait in 30 seconds and all the hiders must hide
hunter has a ability to one punch kill every one
hunter has 2min and 30second to find all the hiders and kill them
each game has one hunter and 5-6 hiders
Rules : hunters and hiders don't have any name tag on above their head
hunters run normally but hiders run 75% of normal speed because of cannot run from hunters easily
using any skin with no hands, head, feet or body is illegal
players cannot break any blocks
hiders are not allow to damage hunters
players not allow to team and show other players hiding spot
2. Hardcore
Gameplay : hunters have 16 perals, sharpness 5 diamond axe, fishing rod and bow with (flame 2 and power 5)
hiders have full iron armor with protection 4, one slowness potion lvl 4 with 5 seconds time, one invisibility potion for 5 seconds, one blindness potion with 5 seconds and 1-2 golden apples
game starts after 45 seconds and hunter has 4 minutes to kill hiders
one hunter and 8-10 hiders per each game
Rules : all the rules from Normal mode rules but all players have normal speed
3. ability mode
Gameplay : all the players has abilities
hunters abilities : add more 10 seconds to timer - one of hiders glowing for 3 seconds - shoot firework from random hiders head to sky - all the hiders get slowness and blinds ness for about 6-8 seconds - get invisibility effect for 10 seconds
hiders abilities : take 5 seconds from the timer - get level 2 speed effect for 3-5 seconds - teleport randomly around the map (this ability if need to add must work some how if some one teleported must have about above 15 distance from hunter) - get immortal effect for 5 seconds - have second life (rare and if some one died and next get alive few seconds later must randomly teleport around the map)
one hunter and 5-6 hiders
game start after 30 second (hunter must wait hiders must hide) and hunter has 3.30 min to find them
Rules : all the rules from normal mode but another rule from here is hunter can use ability after 15 seconds but hiders can sue ability each 10 second
all the abilities are random and players don't know what is their abilities to use
4. shape mod
Gameplay : is the hiders can change their shape to mobs (the mobs must be were alot in one world so they can change shape and this is hard for hunters)
next is 1 hunters and 3 hiders in each game
game start after 1 minute and they have 5 minute to find the hiders
hunters has one shot kill ability
Rules : simple rules from other rules in normal mode but it has some changes
each 10 seconds a shape appears above hiders head for 7-5 second so hunters can see them
Maps :
for the maps I don't know it can be 100*100 map or maybe lower with houses and hiding spots​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I just have this idea and just thought to share them whit you
maybe it can help you​

Extra Information:
Thx​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BatPour

BatPour

Addicted Member
I suggest you do not copy other servers
I do not copy other servers this are just some gameplays see on youtube from youtubers not servers (I don't want tell name)
and I think that must be good Idea to make gameplay and add more things on it like rules
Thx for reading

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Such a cliche idea, not really creative enough. Not worthy of being added, and extremely unlikely this will get added

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
This are unlikely to be added, even though it may be fun.

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
Minecraft Username:
BatPour

What is the suggestion about?
New mini game idea

Description:
Few game modes about Hide and seek

1. Normal mode

Gameplay : Hunter must be wait in 30 seconds and all the hiders must hide

hunter has a ability to one punch kill every one

hunter has 2min and 30second to find all the hiders and kill them

each game has one hunter and 5-6 hiders

Rules : hunters and hiders don't have any name tag on above their head

hunters run normally but hiders run 75% of normal speed because of cannot run from hunters easily

using any skin with no hands, head, feet or body is illegal

players cannot break any blocks

hiders are not allow to damage hunters

players not allow to team and show other players hiding spot

2. Hardcore

Gameplay : hunters have 16 perals, sharpness 5 diamond axe, fishing rod and bow with (flame 2 and power 5)

hiders have full iron armor with protection 4, one slowness potion lvl 4 with 5 seconds time, one invisibility potion for 5 seconds, one blindness potion with 5 seconds and 1-2 golden apples

game starts after 45 seconds and hunter has 4 minutes to kill hiders

one hunter and 8-10 hiders per each game

Rules : all the rules from Normal mode rules but all players have normal speed

3. ability mode

Gameplay : all the players has abilities

hunters abilities : add more 10 seconds to timer - one of hiders glowing for 3 seconds - shoot firework from random hiders head to sky - all the hiders get slowness and blinds ness for about 6-8 seconds - get invisibility effect for 10 seconds

hiders abilities : take 5 seconds from the timer - get level 2 speed effect for 3-5 seconds - teleport randomly around the map (this ability if need to add must work some how if some one teleported must have about above 15 distance from hunter) - get immortal effect for 5 seconds - have second life (rare and if some one died and next get alive few seconds later must randomly teleport around the map)

one hunter and 5-6 hiders

game start after 30 second (hunter must wait hiders must hide) and hunter has 3.30 min to find them

Rules : all the rules from normal mode but another rule from here is hunter can use ability after 15 seconds but hiders can sue ability each 10 second

all the abilities are random and players don't know what is their abilities to use

4. shape mod

Gameplay : is the hiders can change their shape to mobs (the mobs must be were alot in one world so they can change shape and this is hard for hunters)

next is 1 hunters and 3 hiders in each game

game start after 1 minute and they have 5 minute to find the hiders

hunters has one shot kill ability

Rules : simple rules from other rules in normal mode but it has some changes

each 10 seconds a shape appears above hiders head for 7-5 second so hunters can see them

Maps :

for the maps I don't know it can be 100*100 map or maybe lower with houses and hiding spots

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I just have this idea and just thought to share them whit you

maybe it can help you

Extra Information:
Thx
i dont think jartex will ever add that

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BatPour​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.