Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

BedWars New Maps, and about Pickaxe/Axe

Status
Not open for further replies.

john19817

Suspended
Minecraft Username:
john19817​

What is the suggestion about?
New Maps, and about Pickaxe/Axe​

Description:
You guys have amazing bedwars scripts, like the shop, and the upgrades, but can you guys add like more bedwars maps so the gameplay won't be boring, you could also add, when you respawn, you still have the pickaxe and the axe you guys bought. You could make 4-5 maps, like the floating island map from hypixel, or the apartments. I think the current maps are too boring, the angry birds, mario, and many others are kinda boring to play.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It could improve the gameplay for Bedwars, it could make players play more maps, be experienced and not bored.​

CCyberek

Saving pickaxe and axe after respawing is already suggested.
Also +1 about new maps.

PolarBear2003

Addicted Member
The pickaxe and axe suggestion already got accepted before and it'll be added soon just be patient.
I think they know that Bedwars and Skywars need more maps and I hope they're planning on adding more maps.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder

Wither23

Of course more maps are coming into consideration, and it would be very game-changing to respawn with an axe or pickaxe, don't see much of a problem with this, maybe for higher tier tools it could be considered overpowered, but definitely something to take in mind. +1

SlickSurpent

IGN
SlickSurpent
+1 but they should have it as when you respawn it goes 1 level down like if you had a stone pickaxe when you died, you respawn with a wooden one but wooden one stays forever regardless if u die.

Status
Not open for further replies.