Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars New Item : Grenade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep​

What is the suggestion about?
New Item : Grenade​

Description:
Grenade will be an egg , when it will be thrown and will touch any block / entity , it will blow up .
Important things :

Price : 6-10 gold or 1 emerald in solo / doubles and 8-14 gold or 2 emeralds in quads / triples
Will be in Utility section
Will blow just like tnt but it will be a projectile ( it can break endstone )

Some questions you may ask :

Wont this be same as fireball but can break endstone ?
No , this will be a low range projectile , will not cause fire , and thats why price is more than tnt .

This can be overpowered if someone in endgame just goes and collects ton of gold and then can just spam eggs on his enemy.
No , There will be a limit of 5 seconds on the egg​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
In some situations where the enemy is camping and got endstone so you cant break bed , you can throw the grenade. New item so that youtubers dont come and say " bedwars copied server , copied almost everything from hypixel "​

Extra Information:
Nerfs that can take place :

Increase price
Explosion after 3 seconds of touching entity / block​

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
What's the radius of explosion? I'm neutral for this.

Alduin

Just came across this useless suggestion while drinking my salty tea and decided to give a final answer.

You can play CSGO or any other similar games if you want to see a grenade in game.

I only played once in bedwars and if we consider and compare fireball to grenade, they both almost are the same as each other and you want grenade to have a longer range and cause decent damage which will make bedwars P2W and make people quit the bedwars.

-1 and must be denied!

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
Just came across this useless suggestion while drinking my salty tea and decided to give a final answer.

You can play CSGO or any other similar games if you want to see a grenade in game.

I only played once in bedwars and if we consider and compare fireball to grenade, they both almost are the same as each other and you want grenade to have a longer range and cause decent damage which will make bedwars P2W and make people quit the bedwars.

-1 and must be denied!
Alduin can you stop being a clown?? Neutral as vortex91 vortex91 said.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Wait so why are there fireballs in the game? Your suggestion long story short should be "Making fireballs destroy endstone".
-1, the suggestion is very poor.

Alduin

Alduin can you stop being a clown?? Neutral as vortex91 vortex91 said.
This is a suggestion so you can't say this to me. Do you know what does suggestion means? We have to talk about pros and cons to drop a feedback about the suggestion. It was my feedback with pros and cons therefore stop trashtalking. Thanks!

Last edited:

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BigSmile​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Negative feedback.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.