Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New idea ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ID7OoMy

I hope everyone understand this

the bridge is a old game by now so adding stuff may kill the whole game

--Replace Melons with Cooked Beef which is better for fighting / why we should Replace Melons with Cooked beef ? /

Because people don't like spending time collecting melons and eating it every second people don't have time to waste to eat while fighting people can't say like " hey bro stop fighting i gotta increase my hungerbar" it's hated

--Make stuff easier for new people like where is the enchanting table where is the food where is the caves stuff like that / why should we do that /

Because new people keep asking and they gets no answer or toxic answers like "in ur ass"

--Remove pots from the game / why should we do that /

Because it kills the bridge game community which no one like to get killed every second by str 2 ( one hit = one kill / with enchanted sword /

--I don't know if that's a glitch or not but the first sword u enchant is fire aspect I

that's everything i got i hope it get changed

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
I highly disagree with this and agree with nothing at all maybe pots to be nerfed and the fire aspect thing you can buy steak and yeah -1

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 cooked beef allows ppl to regenerate way too fast and removing pots from the game instead of nerfing is bad

Melons are good. That's the diet of a hardcore TheBridge player. It helps to break down stalemates or strong defs in mid, making games a bit quicker.

Also, a proper tutorial system would be really nice. Or even a map showcase when the match is about to start; showing the areas of interest.

And yeah, we need to nerf pots in some way or come up a system to counter that.

XxJoshuaQwertyxX

I suggest increasing the amount of saturation from melons. On the old servers, melons would give you two saturation bars, instead of the measly 1 we get on Jartex. This will lessen the amount of time we have to spend on gather melons and actually allow us to focus on the game

Status
Not open for further replies.