Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrikshitKing

Minecraft Username:
TheKing1617​

What is your suggestion's title?
New Gamemode​

Suggestion Details:
You guys should add new levels to the PvP parkour as the older levels are so old that players have literally memorised what to do and when to do so it has become so easier for them to just win against newer players and one more request is that you should just remove the parkour option from PvP practice and just make a newer gamemode for players and just try to add some more Game-Modes to the navigation compass.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I have noticed that the creators(like youtubers) who like to do YT-Shorts use their or other people's parkour video as their background so they can be attracted to your server if the parkour levels are great and challenging and if they use your server's parkour as their BG so if their viewers like the parkour may also join your server​

IGN
Veddy1674
Sharing my opinion only about "How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?", as I never played that gamemode you talking about.

Youtubers nowadays rarely make new parkour video to use as background as they just copy other people videos, and adding more game-modes in the navigation compass isn't so easy as you may think.

Youtubers talks off-topic, even if they put minecraft parkour background, they usually talk about other games, about their lives or other stuff, or about minecraft yeah, but very rarely they talk about the background, and well, if they talk off-topic, why should they show the server ip?

And youtube shorts.. are 99.99% of times watched by phone users, personally I think it's hard to parkour, pvp or anything with phone, and of course not everyone want to open minecraft just because a youtuber told them, I mean, it's easier just to keep scrolling to watch more shorts, huh?

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
Minecraft Username:
TheKing1617​

New Gamemode​

Suggestion Details:
You guys should add new levels to the PvP parkour as the older levels are so old that players have literally memorised what to do and when to do so it has become so easier for them to just win against newer players and one more request is that you should just remove the parkour option from PvP practice and just make a newer gamemode for players and just try to add some more Game-Modes to the navigation compass.​

I have noticed that the creators(like youtubers) who like to do YT-Shorts use their or other people's parkour video as their background so they can be attracted to your server if the parkour levels are great and challenging and if they use your server's parkour as their BG so if their viewers like the parkour may also join your server​
Doesn't sound very exciting, to be honest, it would probably die within a week

VoidX

Addicted Member
Downvoted -1 | Nope i get bored very quickly! So i downvote this.

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
I don’t really understand the point of this
Jartex isn’t a parkour related server man and it doesn’t wanna go that direction

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
TheKing1617​

New Gamemode​

Suggestion Details:

Down voted (-1), anyways the PracticePvP parkour should have more maps thats true, if you want you could create some and share the file with the jartex builders. Practice parkour needs 2 more maps at least

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Neutral. I feel like there should be more maps in practice parkour but not an entire gamemode, no.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, PrikshitKing​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.