Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other new gamemode Gun Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

oviargamer

Addicted Member
IGN
oviargamer
Minecraft Username:
oviargamer

What is the suggestion about?
new gamemode Gun Game

Description:
new gamemode gun game when player joins mach he is going to start with low tier itams like (leather boots and chestplate with sharpnes 1 stick) and if he gets kill hes equipment will upgrade to something better . to win u have to get on (example level 15). game is going on 1 map free for all 8-15 people if player gets killd by (example hand) he loses level. before entiring the game people can open boxes and get kits example - if he gets kill he will get streinght 3 for 5 sec .....

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
new gamemode that meybe is going to get more people join!

Extra Information:
sorry for bad grammer im still learning english im 16 years old from latvia. if u like this idea plz dm me on discord oviargamer #6756 :)

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
-1. I believe this is a copy of an existing gamemode on Hypixel. Jartex is not a replacement for Hypixel. If you want to play their gamemodes so badly, just get a premium account and do so.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, oviargamer​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Reasons mentioned above + We're not planning to add new gamemodes as of now, if we decide to in the future there will most likely be a poll made on Discord.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.