Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other New game

Status
Not open for further replies.

matriacle_yt

Minecraft Username:
Matriacle_yt

What is the suggestion about?
New game

Description:
This is an idea on my head.
I think jartex have to add "the bridge" game into the server.
That's one of the best game yet. Ever release how ever bedwars was 1st
"The bridge"
It is a game there are two teams and two goals.the total points to win the game is 5.in this game you have to jump to the other teams goal to win.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I am sure if people heard about jartex released a new game called "the bridge" I am sure many people will join this server. And get more population

Extra Information:
If this got accepted.I will be so glad

Keep it up the god work.love the minivans update 😂😀😃🤣

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
matriacle_yt

matriacle_yt

Sry I got it to add this.
This is how you play this game

The bridge
The objective of The Bridge is to cross the 1-block-wide bridge from your base to your opponent's base and jump in their portal to score a goal. Each time a teammate jumps into the opposing team's portal, your team scores a point and all players are re-spawned at the starting gates. Note that the map does not reset each round, all the blocks that you build will stay on the map until the end of the game! The first team to score 5 goals wins.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
The bridge was already in jartex but it was removed sadly but ill give you a +1 because i really enjoy playing the bridge!

Flexier

Donator
Donator
The bridge was already in jartex but it was removed sadly but ill give you a +1 because i really enjoy playing the bridge!

It was never a jartex gamemode as far as im aware. Murder Mystery eas one of them, but got removed due to bugs / inactive. Same for Eggwars. I feel like jartex should work on the current bugs etc instead of releasing another gamemode. -1 from me sorry.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
It was never a jartex gamemode as far as im aware. Murder Mystery eas one of them, but got removed due to bugs / inactive. Same for Eggwars. I feel like jartex should work on the current bugs etc instead of releasing another gamemode. -1 from me sorry.
lol so im wrong

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
matriacle_yt

matriacle_yt

it is ok i just wanted to suggest someideas

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
agree, they should work more om the bugs and try to fix them as fast as they can so the game will me more enjoyable

Flexier

Donator
Donator
agree, they should work more om the bugs and try to fix them as fast as they can so the game will me more enjoyable

It's not like they know every bug that occurs ingame xd. That's why you should report every bug you find with evidence so it gets fixed within 24hrs ( After resets happen)

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
It's not like they know every bug that occurs ingame xd. That's why you should report every bug you find with evidence so it gets fixed within 24hrs ( After resets happen)
Meant you should focus to the bugs to be fixed but it wont be a bad idea to see a new minigame :D

Status
Not open for further replies.