Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars new endgame/talent suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannahsbf

Minecraft Username:
hannahsbf​

What is the suggestion about?
new endgame/talent suggestion​

Description:
I have two suggestions that could possibly make the game more fair

Endgame:
I think it would be great if there were a different type of endgame so that it could be more than just 2 teams, camping the emerald generators and buying all the stacked stuff in the world. Its basically a guaranteed win for the team with more stuff. It would be great if like dragons spawned and broke the islands so that even when the players are fighting there would be some sort of RNG to it,or if fireballs rained down from the sky at random. More to help out the players who r less knowledgable about the generators and bedwars and how all the stuff works, new players to minecraft trying to enjoy the game, so they dont get a 100% guaranteed loss to the sweaty players.

I also think talents should be removed
it makes the game less fair to the players without

Talents:
Like say for example:
1) a player with the respawn talent, would take less time to respawn, more time to protect their beds from attackers and push the person attacking them. While when they kill the other person they would take longer to respawn (the entire 5 seconds) and the other player would have a harder time than if they were fighting someone without talents.
2) players get diamond team upgrades easier because of diamond hoarder, Just as players would get emeralds easier with the emerald hoarder talent. It makes the game less fair for people who either dont know about talents or dont have them.
3) i havent bought any of the other talents to try them out, but i assume theyre just as game breaking as the others​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Well, they would help to make the game more fair. In the ways that: players who dont have talents wont be at a disadvantage. I think the endgame with the dragons or something different, would definitely make the game more fun​

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
Not blowing up my potato laptop with fireballs and shit and there are talents alr implemented. And talents won't be removed as of what I've observed.

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
And the developer aldready said that they aren't copying world's most popular server anymore so probably this will get denied I guess?? chocz700 chocz700

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Man come up with something original then I'll +1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hannahsbf

hannahsbf

well i mean most of the stuff is already similar so idk
And the developer aldready said that they aren't copying world's most popular server anymore so probably this will get denied I guess?? chocz700 chocz700

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Talents:
Like say for example:
1) a player with the respawn talent, would take less time to respawn, more time to protect their beds from attackers and push the person attacking them. While when they kill the other person they would take longer to respawn (the entire 5 seconds) and the other player would have a harder time than if they were fighting someone without talents.
That barely matters its reduction is in miliseconds
2) players get diamond team upgrades easier because of diamond hoarder, Just as players would get emeralds easier with the emerald hoarder talent. It makes the game less fair for people who either dont know about talents or dont have them.
These are the best talent(s), use them only its super cheap to buy with coins.
3) i havent bought any of the other talents to try them out, but i assume theyre just as game breaking as the others
No they arent only the em and dia hoarder are the good talents

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, hannahsbf​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Negative feedback.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.