Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Survival New Crates ( And crate rewards )

Strateg1

Minecraft Username:
Strateg1​

What is your suggestion's title?
New Crates ( And crate rewards )​

Suggestion Details:
So i have an idea for a new crate ( Maybe add a New Temp Crate for Halloween, called Halloween crate ) and DONT make it as op as the last crate, which gave u a gkit which gives u 10% more Damage and a sword with 5% more damage ( u can fuse the armor with p5, and the Sword with s6, which in total becomes a sharp 6, also the armor gives u 10% damage buff which would make it a sharpness 9 it is WAYYY too op.
Anyways, lets move to the point, i suggest u add like 5 new things

1. Halloween Pet, ( Gives u buffs for Grinding, PvPing , Mining, so basically 1 pet that has alot of the others pets abilities, but it is in 1 pet,

2. Protection 5 Set, ( Full set with Prot 5 And Unbreaking 5 OR 4 )

3. A new custom sword called Halloween Sword, it gives u Haste 1 ( Permanentely, while holding it ), it will be a normal sharpness 5 sword, ( Haste allows u to hit faster, so it is pretty cool )

4. Halloween Rank Pouch, u can get 5 Ranks from it, Permanent Knight, Seasonal Lord, Seasonal Baron, Seasonal Paladin, or a Permanent Lord

5. And instead of adding the 3 ranks like before Emperor, King and Duke ( all seperate ) add them in a pouch, where u can get either one of them, all of them being 33.3% chances of getting ( if u open the Pouch )​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Idk, the idea isnt that good, but maybe it will make the players happier, since they need new stuff.​