Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New Bedwars map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
OoFy_Was_Pizza_​

What is the suggestion about?
New Bedwars map​

Description:
Well,It's been a while since the old maps got added back.But honestly they arent the best for trios,duos nor solos.Some of the old maps take decades to get from here to there,but thx god they dont take as long as rome used to.How ever,short maps are always liked by the players.Who doesnt like Mario Curt?everyone likes that map,similiarly dinoland is a good map.Maps like Mario Curt,Dinoland,Sakura or tower are okay,almost everyone likes them.But,the number of large maps are a lot more than the short maps.Now a days,i and we barely get into a short map,like aftering stressing w it for decades then i get into one.Mario curt isn't as available as it used to be.It's sort of rare now.I aint telling to remove large maps but in matter of fact,they are a lot more than short maps which sort of sucks.It takes a decade to finish the game on large maps.So It would be great if new short maps are added.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I dont know how would it help jartex but ye,it would be fun to play on short maps since almost everyone likes short maps.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Go submit maps in map submission forum if you want short bw maps

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello OoFy_Was_Pizza_,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a -1.

● You can go to Map Submissions and check some maps or make some maps you can submit in Jartex.​

Kind Regards,
~ShirakamiKazuo

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, OoFy_Was_Pizza_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Make sure to head to our Map Submission sub-forum for that matter.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.