Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars New bedwars gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

XumovoidHD

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
XumovoidHD

What is the suggestion about?
New bedwars gamemode

Description:
I think that you guys should make a limited time bedwars game mode called lucky block in that game mode in middle instead of emeralds lucky blocks will spawn on which when you right-click will give you a random item ( like Ender Pearls or protection 5 diamond armor or something useful like that), Also by upgrading your forge you will get diamonds to buy team upgrades and in place of diamond generators emeralds can spawn. Also, this would be a fast-paced game mode like it will be a 10 min game.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would be a very fun and fast-paced game mode which I think would be loved by the bedwars community because it changes the whole aspect of the game and maked it less strategic and more luck-based.

Extra Information:
If you would like to make my this gamemode then please dont make lucky blocks too overpowered and also please make it a limited time game mode which might be running for 2 weeks or so.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
-1. Didn't you post this exact same suggestion earlier?

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, 19RINUS98​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.