Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames new anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Minecraft Username:
abigL​

What is the suggestion about?
new anticheat​

Description:
new anticheat kicks alot i cant speed bridge​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this new anticheat isnt this good i speed bridged and i got kicked why?​

Extra Information:
hackers still hack like before nothing changed most hackers get kicked but they firts kill u and then they usually get kicked​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abigL

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
look, stop complaining, this AC is new, and will be optimized and improved so you will be seeing even less hackers than you are right now. It doesnt lag you when u blockhit or anything, if lag backs are happening than this is probably because of your internet. And dont forget to report Anticheat bugs at bugs report forum section
dude i report about anticheat at forums and they said report ac at suggestions and now u say to go on forums? idk about that but i always press tab and my connection is good and i usually do /ping i use vanilla enchantments mod and i see my ping and its usually 80-120 or 160 and still same results
but i play 6 months here ok old anticheat was bad but it was and good i know hackers were hacking but the server had alot nub hacker who didnt know how to use them and they were getting kicked and u were able to click 9 cps and higher now it results lag backs flags frezzes and hackers still cheat there is an anticheat called verus and only antikb and scaffold bypassed there but i think the server which got the anticheat made the anticheat i think adding intave anticheat to this server would be better intave bans hackers when it 100% detects them same with verus

G

Gusto

dude i report about anticheat at forums and they said report ac at suggestions and now u say to go on forums? idk about that but i always press tab and my connection is good and i usually do /ping i use vanilla enchantments mod and i see my ping and its usually 80-120 or 160 and still same results
Staff would never say that u need to report AC bugs in suggestions category, just fill bug report

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, abigL
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
natty_sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.