Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars New and better maps.

Pastori

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Luncar​

What is the suggestion about?
New and better maps.​

Description:
add more maps to skywars that are just just like the map "Ruins"
( islands close to each other and open areas for pvp )​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
new maps like the "ruins" map will be fun to play on​

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Well this was suggested (kinda). New maps are always a priority, but the thing is, I doubt that they can give any new maps. For now it's a +1. But I doubt that they will add new maps any time soon

Khosraw

Banned
Don't like the fact that you just said to add new maps. I mean you could have at least built one and suggested it but you didn't. I see nothing wrong with the current maps when you say "better". You mean look wise or gameplay wise? Either of those are fine right now. I think every server would like to add new maps but right now most players don't demand new maps the most. I rather they add a /report command that they said they would add a year ago but still have not. Kind of sad considering it is so easy to add such a thing and is so demanded.

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed

A lot of work has recently been on The Staff Team lets give them a break​

Plus new maps would be great i wud never deny that but at the same time we need to Give Thiemo and Botervrij a little break

Khosraw

Banned

Plus new maps would be great i wud never deny that but at the same time we need to Give Thiemo and Botervrij a little break
I mean if this is their job then I don't think they need a break. I'm sure adding things to a server will seem hard and look like you need to code a lot but it really isn't. Then again, Thiemo works on 2 servers and I think he is the one who needs a break, not Botervrij.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Pastori

Pastori

Addicted Member

i dont think devolopers are the ones who build maps i think there is a build team or something

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Pastori​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • You cannot suggest adding new maps here, if you'd like to suggest a certain map you can feel free to fill out a map submission form here.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​