Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Nerf Healer kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalStores

The healer kit is too overpowered and instead of nerfing it by not reducing the regeneration potion time instead of that the amount of instant health potions should be reduce to 1 or 2.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
The healer kit is too overpowered and instead of nerfing it by not reducing the regeneration potion time instead of that the amount of instant health potions should be reduce to 1 or 2.
Ah excuse me!! Just because you don't have Healer Kit or you don't know how to use it so you want to nerf it??? Wow I remember someone created a same post regarding punch bow I wonder how you guys got such crazy idea's šŸ˜”

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Yo LocalStores LocalStores , I can see that you've come up with an idea that healer kit should be nerfed, but it's the wrong place to suggest such things. If you want any features to be added or want anything to be nerfed, then you should create a suggestion and put all the details in it: https://jartexnetwork.com/form/1/select.
One extra thing that even if you create a suggestion, I will
Downvote/-1 it because the healer kit was recently nerfed, and it's not even that op now, if it gets nerfed again then it will become useless, so yeah.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Thread - Locked
This thread has been locked to stop further Grave-Digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.