Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Name changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingWolfXOX

Suspended
Minecraft Username:
KingWolfXOX​

What is your suggestion's title?
Name changes​

Suggestion Details:
I beleive that jartex should make it so that players can change their in game name (IGN) while also keeping their account, stats, etc on the server. For example, if i were to change my name from KingWolfXOX to szn_28 it would be nice to be able to log in with the same stats i had under the KingWolfXOX name. With all due respect, i beleive it makes little sense for the server to be as big as it is and not allow IGN changes. I mainly play Hypixel, Jartex, and Bedwarspractice.club and jartex is the only one of which that is preventing me from changing my IGN.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would make it so that alot more players would have more flexibility in the server because the only reason a good portion of the playerbase doesnt change their name is so that all the time they spent on the server wont be reset as they log in with said new name. It has even caused some people to leave the server because they changed their name to a name they liked but had lost all their progress and would rather play on a different server then restart/change their name back.​

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Number 1: Your suggestion isn't possible, because Jartex is Jartex.

Number 2: you are advertising a bedwars practice server with IP, which can get you perm banned

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I suggest that you do not suggest that

Yanique1

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
that’s not even possible it’s a cracked server nothing is connected with your UUID

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, KingWolfXOX​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.