Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My Tips n Tricks for offence

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaAir47

I just made this for fun and to help.

Start of the game ( 6 - 8 players left)

depending on what map you're on you should wait for 4 - 16 iron, maps like Mario Cart need 4 iron, Most of the other maps need 8, and Yoshi's Eggs is 16.

Once you have enough use it all on wool and start bridging. I recommend ninja bridging because it is more consistent and it's just enough speed you need to get to your enemy's base. Once your 10 - 15 blocks away from your enemy's island start bridging upwards like a staircase (this makes it so that your enemy can't rush you once you make it to their base). If you made it fast enough, their defenses should be weak like wool or wood, but if they have endstone then you have to go back and get TNT or a pickaxe.

How you should spend your resources

You need to save your resources in case of future events.

If you're playing solo then once you respawn there should be 32 iron and 6 gold, use 20 iron on a stone sword and 12 iron on wool, the leftover gold you could either get 1-2 gapples or save them, however, in some cases you need to use TNT.

If you have 12 gold then you should use it on Iron armor, it's cheap if you use the advice above (at least it's cheap for me). Going to the diamonds isn't necessary but in maps like Mythical Planet, Futuristic, and The Sandy Map (the one with the hole on top of each island) its preferable to go to diamonds because it makes it easier to get to enemies.

If you get to emeralds then you should get Diamond armor and potions. potions will help you attack bases faster and easier and if you still have leftovers you could use it to get a sword, obsidian, or more potions.

Defenses

Honestly, in my opinion you don't need a bed defense unless you get obsidian. The only times you need a bed defense is when you're getting attacked by 2 or more people at once, if your enemy is much more skilled than you, or if your enemy is a hacker (but at that point you should just record him hacking).

Mid game (4 - 6 players left)

At this point, you might need to get diamonds and emeralds depending on your enemy's skills.

You need to continue rushing other people's beds, but make sure that no one will rush yours. Try to observe your enemies see if their preparing to attack you. You can try to stop their attack by defending, getting the "Its a Trap" trap, and "Show Me Your Hands" trap (recommended), or by making a good bed defense (optional). If someone is targeting you then you should prioritize their beds before you prioritize others.

End Game (2 - 3 players left)

From this point, you NEED to attack otherwise the beds will destroy automatically, you can't just hide in your base so you MUST attack the others.

The Emerald Generators are probably Lvl 2 by now so try to collect as many as possible to save them for later. I recommend getting speed and jump boost potions to increase the chances of an attack being successful.

There's nothing else to say here so moving on

All Beds Have Been Destroyed

Now you need to get an iron/diamond sword and iron/diamond armor (diamond is recommended) and fight to the death. Use tricks like "W-tapping" and "Crit Hits"

that's pretty much it

Cameron_11

Really helpful to not very experienced players. Thank u for all the work u put it. Amazing thread!

Players_R_Us

Donator
Donator
IGN
Players_R_Us
Very useful if new players need a guide definitely should be pinned.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
This thread will now be locked to prevent any further grave-digging.

~ Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.