Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My Introduction

Execqt

Hi! I'm Execqt, I am a Bedwars and Sumo player.

About me :

Hi, I have played on Jartex for about 2 weeks now, and I am relatively new to the Minecraft PvP community (a few months) . I would consider myself a decent player, and I hope to soon get better. I currently have 15 wins in Jartex BedWars, but much more on other cracked servers, I have 250 total duel wins in Practicepvp. I am a Jitter and Butterfly clicker, I prefer jitter for more sweaty games or duels as it gives much more cps (11-14)and better aim imo, I butterfly click for more casual stuff or when I'm tired of jitter clicking. Unfortunately I don't usually play on most of the weekdays because I have to keep my grades high, but I am mostly free from Thursday - Saturday. Jartex is my favorite cracked server so far, the community is kinda better than the other ones and the server is fun to play in. I have definitely been toxic in the past but I'm not usually aggressive unless I really want to. Thanks for reading!

My Stuff :

Discord : j.#0024
IGN : Execqt (or xzqt_ on alt)
YouTube : Execqtd

Last edited:

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Hello Execqt,
I am Lt_Pickaxeman
Welcome to JartexNetwork Forums.
Hope you have a great time here.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Yo Execqt, welcome to the jartex forums! Watch out for the stinky people on here!

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
This is a cool introduction, welcome to the server and I hope you will learn pvp here like me.