Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My Introduction

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Yo,
I am Ikasdj and well I am Just a player at Jartex Network lol I don't know how to introduce my self Properly

Anyways I First started playing Jartex about 6 months ago My IGN is : ikasdj no caps So how did I find Jartex network? Well I Was looking for cracked minecraft server That were good Cause I am broke and still don't have Premium MC Well When I played Jartex I loved it Alot Fun game-modes and overall a great community There was still alot of hacker but thats understandable Since its a cracked server through out the months I learned how to take care of hackers and well do stuff I First started playing prison then skyblock And now I mostly only play Mini games and KitPvP I still play them till this day So You may ask How I became a donator? Actually my story is kind different I didn't buy anything from the store In the old days I just used to vote alot and ended up getting Warrior rank Pretty lucky Thats how I got My donator rank I found many new friends my Jartex and I think its awesome server overall.

I am still trying to use forums Since well I have some technical difficulties And well thats My Introduction

Peace out,Ikasdj

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hey there! Nice introduction you have here, I really hope you enjoy playing on JartexNetwork. Feel free to DM me any time if you need assistance, have a great day!