Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My introduction into gaming

Ghost_43

Hey guys I'm ghost, I'm aged 15 M and you'll usually find me on factions. I started playing minecraft back in 2015 and all I'd usually play would be creative and survival worlds. Before Minecraft, I used to play a very old game call starcraft. Starcraft is a very special game to me as it was one of the first video games I'd ever played.

Starcraft was filled with hackers, for every ten people you played with or against, atleast three of them were hackers. It was awful, there were map hackers, macro hackers, click detection hackers, aimbot and one hit hackers everywhere. It was about 9 months after I started playing starcraft, I applied for staff. Applying for staff wasn't easy.

The staff team already knew me from hacker videos I recorded so I was hired on the spot. This way, I had more tools at my disposal to root out hackers. I could send fake troops to one part of the map. There were also legit ways of knowing where those troops were with watchtowers. It was a constant struggle in trying to decide who was really a hacker and who wasn't. Within 15 months I was promoted through the ranks from trial to Sr mod. I eventually left the staff team and I moved on to minecraft. When I came to minecraft. I wasn't exactly sure if it was worth the cash, my friends liked minecraft but I never trusted them when it came to gaming. I settled for a cracked account and I skipped from cracked servers to cracked server looking for an opportunity to join a less crazed and hacker heavy fan base. It was around this time I stumbled into a tiny cracked pvp server. It only had about 79 people on at peak but hackers were still a major issue. I applied for staff and I was turned down for lack of experience. A mod gave me a qouata of hackers to catch so my app would be reconsidered. So, using what little I could afford, I purchased invis potions and ran near a person hoping to see the results. After a few weeks of this I was accepted as a trial staff. I had no permissions, I couldn't even mute, I was a member with a fancy rank.

Gonna split this up into parts since this is very long already