Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My Introduction [2016 - 2018]

Jeries

Donator
Donator
Hello fellows! <3
Today I will make my introduction on Jartex from the beginning or let's say since I started.. (Sorry, it will be long )
2016:
In 2016 I joined and I didn't like the server a lot, yeah.. That's the truth, I made friends and found a friend called "Phr0zen" ex-staff member "on Factions" he helped me a lot and offered me "Apply for staff" After three months, I applied and got accepted as a Trial by Voks_ (EX-Manager), I really became happy cause I liked Jartex a lot, when I became a staff member I found more friends, such as: TheoDeGorgelDoos, Captain, Kwart and more..
That's since I joined the staff team ^^. It was in (25th of December).

That's in 2016..

In 2017:
Theo and I became helpers together on 2nd of January, then after two weeks he got demoted and I stayed, after a month I got promoted with a friend called 'Joe76Turrell ' to Moderator, I didn't become happy a lot because Theo and Nolann weren't here, I resigned cause immature community / didn't agree of Voks's rules..

So after 6-7 months, I decided to apply back, because Nolann and I told each other let's apply back, we said sure and applied, got accepted at the same day, which was insane.. But after he resigned 'personal issue, not gonna tell' it became boring, you know.. I am here for friends, a lot of friends of mine on Jartex quit, sadly.. :/

In 2018:
I want my old friends to come back to play on Jartex.. So I am dreaming to play Factions again with them, will they ever come back?.. (CubeinWhite,Theo and the other OGZ..)

Alrighty, thank you.. :|
~King