Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My chestplate is disappearing

Federicie

I don't play skyblock from a year, so I'm sure I'm not getting something trivial, but every time I enchant a chestplate, after a while it becomes like in this pictureimageedit_1_9282267453.jpg
And then disappears..
Any ideas on why it's happening?

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Are you applying custom enchantments to the Chestplate when it disappears? If not, try submitting a Bug Report here.

On a second review, while your cursor is kind of obscuring the view, your Chestplate says 0? That kind of looks like a ghost armor piece. Again, the best place to report the bug would be the reporting forums.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Federicie

Federicie

Thank you!
Yes, there's a zero ok the right, so it might be a Ghost armor piece, and no, I didn't put any custom enchantments.
I'll report the bug.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Are you applying custom enchantments to the Chestplate when it disappears? If not, try submitting a Bug Report here.

On a second review, while your cursor is kind of obscuring the view, your Chestplate says 0? That kind of looks like a ghost armor piece. Again, the best place to report the bug would be the reporting forums.
Hello, if you think it's a bug, you can report in the bug forums
I don't play skyblock from a year, so I'm sure I'm not getting something trivial, but every time I enchant a chestplate, after a while it becomes like in this pictureView attachment 21737
And then disappears..
Any ideas on why it's happening?
Hello, if you think it's a bug, you can report it in the bug forum - https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/