Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My brand new Introduction!

Viclyn_

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
IGN
Viclyn_
Imagine if Zoiko got you the rank and then just instantly asked you to ss and banned you, man. jk I would have said welcome but you have been here long enough, so have fun messing around.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BeLikeMike_

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
Imagine if Zoiko got you the rank and then just instantly asked you to ss and banned you, man. jk I would have said welcome but you have been here long enough, so have fun messing around.
iMagine for how many months i would br crying

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Well hello again JartexNetwork :D

Was just bored looking thru some forums threads so I decided to update this one introduction xd.
I'm doing this because...

View attachment 11545

Wow. that's old and boring.
Well, here is my Story :L

Hey, I'm mike! I'm 14 years old and started playing on Jartex at exactly 09-04-2019. I refer to myself as an active player in the community and also known In the server.
When I first joined Jartex, I saw multiple possibilities on this network. I first started playing as a non, Eventually got hooked on Skywars, I noticed some patterns you had to follow for success on this game mode. You must have the opponent's move's in mind. Day by day, night by night. That "Hooked" word started transforming to an "Addition". I started doing friendships here that I can't even list them all. As I said, I started playing it, even more, got onto level 50 until DaddyZoiko DaddyZoiko Hit me up on forums and said:

View attachment 11546

As a member and Zoiko was a staff member at the moment, I can tell you that I was scared for a moment. Added him, he messages me.

The mad man got me bronze rank.

I was pogging, my first rank on jartex expanded my possibilities on the game. Using the Bronze Kit Call it p2w, whatever folks xd Has made everything much easier.

Then, I started my youtube channel (Click here xd), always uploaded JartexNetwork Content. Hey, people seem to like it.

It's being amazing to watch the network growing more and more. I'm proud of being a member of this community and happy for all of these friendships I made along the time

If you know something about me that I haven't stated here don't hesitate to tell me! Ly all! <3
Kid staff member randomly gave u bronze how is that possible

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Welcome!
Alert me when you make your 3rd introduction xd.