Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My armor is disappearing when i click on it

Fi1ipGG

When i go to grind for xp i see in my inventory in my chestplate slot there's a red 0 and when i click on it at put it in my inventory it disappears,when i throw it out of my inventory it disappears and quick switching it to my hot bar
Plss help if you can

GrahamL

If your armor have thorns I think there is a bug when you hit something and damages them your armor durability decrease. It happens to me, I have a thorns 3, protection 4, fire protection 4 and unbreaking 3 and I am fight the bosses in bronze zone and my armor decrease very fast even though the boss only hit me 10 times and my chest plate have to be mended. So I suggest you don't wear thorns chest plate.

The_W

Addicted Member
If your armor have thorns I think there is a bug when you hit something and damages them your armor durability decrease. It happens to me, I have a thorns 3, protection 4, fire protection 4 and unbreaking 3 and I am fight the bosses in bronze zone and my armor decrease very fast even though the boss only hit me 10 times and my chest plate have to be mended. So I suggest you don't wear thorns chest plate.
Just like GrahamL GrahamL said above, the cause is probably the Thorn Bug. This happened to me and other player too.

This is surely a bug, and you can try to report it at: https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-report/
But I think some people had reported it, so its up to you.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask and we will try our best to answer it.