Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Mute for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheToastGamer

I get on the server to play practice pvp and i try to say gg and it says im muted, can a staff please tell me what i did this time, cuz i havent received a mute since the last one, i only have received a mute once on this account, i seriously dont know what i did to get muted.

antistraight

Donator
Donator
on ur ban page it says that u got muted cuz of general rudeness and its already expired so no point in making a thread about a one day mute but if u think that its a mistake then report it ig

Attachments

• 1608810275135.png
    1608810275135.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 7
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

TheToastGamer

on ur ban page it says that u got muted cuz of general rudeness and its already expired so no point in making a thread about a one day mute but if u think that its a mistake then report it ig
it is mistaken, where do i report it? because the i got muted again for something thats already expired?

antistraight

Donator
Donator
it is mistaken, where do i report it? because the i got muted again for something thats already expired?
u did get muted like 4 days ago, and since its a one day mute it expired. i dont think that its a mistake but if u do then report it to a staff member or something idek

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Hello T TheToastGamer !

I am happy that you are really concern about your mute, that being said you are not muted at all and you never did anything, Simply your ip got connected with another player's ip and that player is muted so you just need to not use a vpn unless you have a vpn-bypass and everything should be fine!. If nothing happened and it didn't work and you are still muted please dm me in discord: FutureBlank#4903

Have a nice day!
~ Thread Locked ~

Status
Not open for further replies.