Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Other Murder Mystery

Ve7x

IGN
Ve7x

Minecraft Username:
Ve7x​

What is your suggestion's title?
Murder Mystery​

Suggestion Details:
Murder Mystery is a game that starts with 12 members in it. 1 player is a murderer, with a sword, and 1-2 other players with a bow, they are the cheifs ( or whatever ). The match is only 5 minutes long. Once the murderer kills a cheif, the bow is thrown in the floor, cheif dies and a person could pick up the bow and try finding the murderer. If 5 minutes had passed, it is then, Draw. The game finishes, nobody wins, the game finishes. I highly doubt this map will be added to Jartex, but it would be a fun map for sure.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Nothing neccessarily, but it is a fun map that will attract other players to Jartex. I dont think there are a lot of servers that has this gamemode ( I dont think there is any ).​

Extra Information:
This doesnt necessarily mean it should be added as a gamemode, but perhaps a monthly event.​

heei

Addicted Member
IGN
heei
Hello Ve7x,

After reading through your suggestion, I decided to DOWNVOTE IT (-1). This is due to the reason(s) stated below:

- This has been already suggested by the community multiple times, and denied multiple times. I personally don't think this would be popular both as a gamemode or a monthly event.

Kind regards,
heei